Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Vendetta by Alison Mello-His Devotion Is Put To The Test When She Is In Danger #RomanceNovel #ClubThrive


Blurb:

Katie... My heart was shattered a year ago, and it feels like I'll never be whole again. All I have to distract me is my job, so I throw myself into my work, hoping success will make the pain easier to bear. That is until I meet a sexy, green-eyed man...that's the day my numb heart starts to beat again. 

Shane... I work hard to get ahead. I'm a trainer by day and a club manager at night, but there's something missing in my life, and I'm not quite sure what it is. Until I meet Katie. She's sweet, smart, and beautiful, and I'd do anything for her. My devotion is truly put to the test, though, when I have to risk my life to save hers. 



Buy Link-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We love and appreciate your feedback. Please note, any comment that appears to be spam or offensive in nature will be deleted.

Otherwise, we love and encourage your feed back and comments.

-Clare The Embraced Scribe